Other Good Qbanks for Step 3 besides UW Word

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sivastraba

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am preparing for step 3 the 2nd time (I failed once). What are other good qbanks out there since I used UW world the first time around. I went to the live Premier review course and I am reviewing all of the stuff. However, at some point I would like to time myself for the real deal. I am going to get USMLE step 123 for the CCS cases. Any other suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I studied with Crush during Feb of my PGY3 year for 2-3 weeks for 2-4h/day and also did the entire usmleworld stepIII. I got about 56% correct overall on USMLE world. I didn't spend much time reviewing the clinical cases- I just wrote as much as possible on the actual exam trying to be extremely thorough.

I thought both of the sources are pretty weak. Usmleworld in particular seemed too narrow in focus on its topics, and some sections of the actual exam were significantly more difficult.

I passed with a 209. This is lower than my step 2 or step 1 score.

If you're having trouble- do as many questions as you can from all different sources. Buy 3 or 4 different Q&A books at the bookstore and do them all. Thats probably the best way to improve your score.