OU-COM Class of 2009!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

megswinter82

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just can't contain myself!!! I got into OUCOM :laugh: , my first choice! I am ecstatic. Just wondering where all the other future bobcats are! And any current OUCOMers and advice??? Where are good places to live? Where can I find match lists??? Thanks so much for all the support SDN couldn't have done it without you!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! OU-COM is an awesome school.

Get in touch with your COMrade when you can and he/she can give you good advice on any questions you might have.

megswinter82 said:
I just can't contain myself!!! I got into OUCOM :laugh: , my first choice! I am ecstatic. Just wondering where all the other future bobcats are! And any current OUCOMers and advice??? Where are good places to live? Where can I find match lists??? Thanks so much for all the support SDN couldn't have done it without you!
OUCOM is a great place. I sent you a PM with some basic info. I have to echo Shinken make sure you call your COMrade as soon as they assign you one. You will find them to be invaluable. Good places to live is a relative term. It all depends on whether you want an apartment or house, close to campus or outside of town, and how much you are willing to pay.

Members don't see this ad :)
if i dont get in this time could i do a post bacc program there?

omelette1230 said:
if i dont get in this time could i do a post bacc program there?
yes. They mainly take URM's, you need to get an interview and be denied, and then apply (10 seats available). If you do this you will get a seat in the next years class if you maintain a 3.0 GPA

I too am a member of the class of 2009 at OUCOM. I am currently participating in the post-bacc program. We start early this year. Rest up, and I will see you in August.