OUCOM Class of 2012 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoachJPT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to Ohio University. :thumbup: Anyone else out there going as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question...how long after your application was complete did you receive your interview? Thanks, the OUCOM interview discussion in pre-osteo didn't help with that question.

Question...how long after your application was complete did you receive your interview? Thanks, the OUCOM interview discussion in pre-osteo didn't help with that question.

I had my app. complete by early August to OUCOM and received an interview invite about 4 weeks later. Good luck...

I really like the looks of OUCOM, but I am curious about the 5 year contract. So are all of you planning on doing the 4 yrs + residency + 5 yrs practicing, or are you banking on doing residency at one of the COREs? Perhaps I will ask these questions if I get an interview, but it would be great if any of you knew about this for out-of staters.

I really like the looks of OUCOM, but I am curious about the 5 year contract. So are all of you planning on doing the 4 yrs + residency + 5 yrs practicing, or are you banking on doing residency at one of the COREs? Perhaps I will ask these questions if I get an interview, but it would be great if any of you knew about this for out-of staters.

I'm an instate student, so it wouldn't apply to me. I'm pretty certain that your residency counts toward your 5 year commitment though...I could be completely wrong. I wouldn't worry too much, Ohio has some pretty decent areas to live in so it's not like signing your soul over to the devil. :)