Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, then what do you treat COPD ex and CAP for those patients coming in from nursing homes.. and I bet you have some of those patients.
Zosyn!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok, then what do you treat COPD ex and CAP for those patients coming in from nursing homes.. and I bet you have some of those patients.
He hates "Z" drugs, remember?![]()
But it'll soon be Pip/tazo... as soon as the FDA speaks.
Hey rep, where is Lady Lake? Oh...I have the 100-400 in my gold box.. not sure I'll pull the trigger or not..
How much was the 100-400 in your gold box? $1215?
$1,249. I didn't buy it.... yet.
Dang girl...that's a great price. I would've bought it. Heck, why don't you just buy one for me?👍
I'm glad I didn't buy it. I noticed Amazon dropped $100... I guess they finally decided to apply the rebate?
Hey...ever replaced the focusing screens on one of your bodies?
Why would I want to do that?
Man...better not sneeze while you change the screen..
I'm thinking I can do macro with 100-400mm...don't you think?
True...what's the focusing distance going to be though???
True...what's the focusing distance going to be though???
I did it!! Showed up in my Goldbox for $1,169.. and I had an Amazon $10 gift card! And the lens comes with a filter!
$1,159.. not a bad deal!!! 😍
I did it!! Showed up in my Goldbox for $1,169.. and I had an Amazon $10 gift card! And the lens comes with a filter!
$1,159.. not a bad deal!!! 😍
Nice!!! 😀
Have you ever owned a lens with push/pull zoom? I actually like it better. Feels a lot more natural to me.

You're terrible...
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.