our zosyn MIC is now at <16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, then what do you treat COPD ex and CAP for those patients coming in from nursing homes.. and I bet you have some of those patients.

Zosyn!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
But it'll soon be Pip/tazo... as soon as the FDA speaks.

It has always been piperacillin/tazobactam, too many Druggists speak Drug Rep instead of Pharmacy.

$1,249. I didn't buy it.... yet.

Wait 'til it shows up for less in your goldbox :D

goldboxmz9.png

Dang girl...that's a great price. I would've bought it. Heck, why don't you just buy one for me?:thumbup:

Dang girl...that's a great price. I would've bought it. Heck, why don't you just buy one for me?:thumbup:

lol...I thought about it, but you took too long to respond!

Oh well, if I get it again before you do, I'll PM you my acccount log-in and you can order to be delivered to your place.

No spending spree with my CC though! :p

I'm glad I didn't buy it. I noticed Amazon dropped $100... I guess they finally decided to apply the rebate?

Members don't see this ad :)
Man...better not sneeze while you change the screen..

I'm thinking I can do macro with 100-400mm...don't you think?

True...what's the focusing distance going to be though???

I think about 6 feet... and 70-200 has about 4.5ft... so definitely could.. but won't get as good of a boque with f5.6... ehhhhh...

I'm going to need the 100mm 2.8... I'll get it whenever..

True...what's the focusing distance going to be though???

I did it!! Showed up in my Goldbox for $1,169.. and I had an Amazon $10 gift card! And the lens comes with a filter!

$1,159.. not a bad deal!!! :love:

I did it!! Showed up in my Goldbox for $1,169.. and I had an Amazon $10 gift card! And the lens comes with a filter!

$1,159.. not a bad deal!!! :love:

Nice!!! :D

Can't wait to see some of your new photos with it.

Have you ever owned a lens with push/pull zoom? My fave lens on the nikon was like that, and I think I actually like it better. Feels a lot more natural to me.