Overall GPA vs BCMP GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EdwardElrich

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So what's really more important? Is it worth taking a few easy classes to boost my overall GPA or should I just concentrate on my science GPA and get that as high up as possible?
 
depends what your gpa is. On the whole, BCPM GPA is probably more important. Concentrate on getting both up as high as possible.
 
I wouldn't worry about this too much, you really should try to make sure they are both high. However I've heard from users on here that ADCOMS consider Cgpa a little bit more... But overall you should really try to have around or higher than the average for accepted students : 3.7 Cgpa / 3.6 BCPM.