Oy, It's been awhile

Started by kimt2234
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kimt2234

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am by no means old (25) but man do I feel it right now. I just finished my first week of general chemistry and physics classes on the road to finish my premed prereq's holy crap. I am so lost and confused and rusty. I mean I don't even remember how to convert a centimeter to a meter for God's sake.

I really want to get A's in the 8 prereq's I am going to take, but man o man am I feeling already like that is a lost cause.


Please help with any advice on how to get A's in these classes. I have not retained hardly a shred of math or chem from high school, or college....I am ancient