Pacific University (Oregon) Vs. MCPHS (worcester)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Purplesnow

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to both schools, but I am very confused right now since both offer 3-year program. MCPHS, I can start this Fall, already paid the deposits, tuition & everything. PU put me on the waitlist throughout the summer, and they just offer me admission for Fall 2017. Location wise, PU is better since I am from CA. Both school have relatively same tuition. Even though, I am offered 10K scholarship at MCPHS, but I am not sure I can keep my GPA up to be qualified for next academic year. Also, living standard seems higher in MA than in OR. Any suggestions? Any else I should take into consideration (exp education quality) about these schools? Anyone opinion will help right now. I would appreciate very much.