Pacific University Oregon

Started by RuralJuror
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Going to withdraw my application from the waitlist (Tier 1) because I got accepted to USC! Hope this helps someone else!!! =)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all...anybody on here currently on the waitlist and if so any news/updates/movement known of?

Thanks!
 
Hello all once again...anybody on here currently on the waitlist and if so any news/updates/movement known of?

Thanks!
 
Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.
 
They don't look at pcat scores at all and your gpa is really low. I suggest you should put a lot of effort into your personal statement. They look at essay and work experience.
 
I just wanted to post an update for those of you who are still waiting. I was pulled off of the waitlist (tier 1) on June 10th, and I just declined my seat. Good luck everyone!
 
Hey everyone! I have been looking but could not find the supplemental essay prompt. I just wanted to know if anyone could provide me with that so I could start working on it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.
Your GPA is definitely weak, but if you can write in your personal statement how your experience as a pharm tech can compensate for the GPA then I think you will be a stronger candidate.
I think 12-years experience is rare in the field, and you need to let the school know why you are trying to transition from a pharm tech to a pharmacist.
 
I just noticed a bunch of faculty and administration changes (including the ones that interviewed me). Many of the professors seemed to have left. 😱 What's going on? With orientation starting next week, anyone concerned for the program? 😕
 
I just noticed a bunch of faculty and administration changes (including the ones that interviewed me). Many of the professors seemed to have left. 😱 What's going on? With orientation starting next week, anyone concerned for the program? 😕

Why should we concern ?
 
Hey all! I applied for the Class of 2017 and just got my invitation to interview today! My interview will be on January 18th. Will I see any SDN folks there? 😉