Paid derm research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pimplepopperz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a pre-medical student, medical student or resident with writing/publishing experience interested in making pocket money for help researching and/or writing articles about 10 pages in length. We are looking to debunk myths about the skin and skin care products. We seek to produce review articles about basic skin function, pathophysiology, and evidence-based dermatology. Contact me for more information. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for a pre-medical student, medical student or resident with writing/publishing experience interested in making pocket money for help researching and/or writing articles about 10 pages in length. We are looking to debunk myths about the skin and skin care products. We seek to produce review articles about basic skin function, pathophysiology, and evidence-based dermatology. Contact me for more information. Thanks.

Hey pimplepopperz, I am a master's in public health student going into medical school next year. I have prior writing and publishing experience with biomedical research and journalism as well. I have an interest in dermatology and would love to gain experience while earning some income. Please let me know if this opportunity is still available, and what I can do to learn more. Thank you!