Pain Boards 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otis86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions? I have tried PassMachine and Board Vitals and found them to be very low yield. I failed once. Dont want to fail again. Which did you guys feel was high yield for the exam Qbanks and Review Books wise?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Any suggestions? I have tried PassMachine and Board Vitals and found them to be very low yield. I failed once. Dont want to fail again. Which did you guys feel was high yield for the exam Qbanks and Review Books wise?

Thanks.
I bought a medium sized book on Pain and read it cover to cover. Felt like i learned a lot, passed the exam easily. If you failed once you probably have a good grasp on what questions they will ask.

I liked painexam as a qbank though that was about a decade ago. My fellowship was really comprehensive so most of the non-interventional questions were pretty straight forward. Depending on your training you may want to focus your efforts on some of your weaker areas.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m going to back Basics going to read Benzon completely. As far as practice questions, I can’t seem to find anything good.

Why are you taking them? I thought they were now quarterly? What an I missing

Can anyone who passed last year tell me how big the ABA certificate is that you get? 8.5x11?