Pain Management Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaspasser127

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently left a large health system in the southeast US. Looking for other opportunities and I was offered an opportunity to provide interventional pain services to a hospital that’s outside of my non-compete radius. I would be employed by Pain Management Group and contracted to the hospital. They offer both 1099 and W2. I chose the latter.

Anyone know of Pain Management Group? Any good or bad thoughts?

Appreciate any input. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You’re going to be expected to write opioids. Stereotypical large group shots for pills model. IIRC it was somewhere in the range of 60-80% of their patients were on chronic meds.

No personal professional experience with them so take my input for what it’s worth.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It appears they have 6 MDs and 27 mid-levels. Soooo yah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
You’re going to be expected to write opioids. Stereotypical large group shots for pills model. IIRC it was somewhere in the range of 60-80% of their patients were on chronic meds.

No personal professional experience with them so take my input for what it’s worth.
It appears there is a group in TN, I’m not familiar with them. The one I was familiar with is OH based.

It appears there is a group in TN, I’m not familiar with them. The one I was familiar with is OH based.

its fine. there really isnt a big opioid issue in either tennessee or ohio.....

Reactions: 1 users
A physician needs to co-sign 100% of midlevel controlled substance orders in TN. Six doctors reviewing every note for 26 midlevels?? Stay away from this scenario.

Reactions: 1 user