Pain Management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gstate990

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind giving me your opinion on the following MRI results. There was no accident or traumatic event that caused this.

- C3-4: Posterior disc bulge with slight cord encroachment and moderate central stenosis
- C4-5: Posterior protruding disc herniation slightly encroaches on the cord causing slight flattening of the ventral aspect of the cord. There is some mild anterior disc bulging. Minimal left bony foraminal stenosis.
- C5-6: Hypoplastic disc. Congenital block vertebra
- C6-7: Mild disc bulge or shallow posterior disc protrusion slighlty flattens the left ventral cord
- C7-T1: mild disc bulge and faint dorsal annular fissuring without cord impingement

I don't remember the exact details, but I did have 2 cervical epidurals (didn't seem to help) along with 2 lumbar in less than 1 yr. My biggest issue is muscle spasms throughout my neck and back. Along with pain and numbness that goes down the arm. The above MRI is from 2013, should be getting a new one soon.

I'm trying everything I can to avoid surgery (only 25yrs old) but at the same time my pain hasn't been controllable (gabapentin, hydrocodone, clonazepam).

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.