Status
Not open for further replies.

jupiteiran

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
11
0
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Is anyone trying to get into PCCF? do they require the MCAT?
 

jason3278

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2005
309
0
Status
Medical Student
jupiteiran said:
Is anyone trying to get into PCCF? do they require the MCAT?
You might try posting in a pre-chiro board.
 

Boner

I just blue myself
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2004
629
1
Florida
Status
Resident [Any Field]
jason3278 said:
You might try posting in a pre-chiro board.
This is a pre-osteopathic medical school forum. There is no pre-chiro forum within SDN. You'll need to check the individual schools' respective websites for requirements.
 
About the Ads

Pdiddy310

Med School 4.0
10+ Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
87
1
the Pale Blue Dot
Status
Attending Physician
jupiteiran said:
Is anyone trying to get into PCCF? do they require the MCAT?
I really dont think PCC requires the MCAT. As far as I know, I don't think any DC schools require an MCAT.
 

BMW19

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2002
794
1
Da South
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
No chiro schools in the country right now require an entrance exam....

BMW


Pdiddy310 said:
I really dont think PCC requires the MCAT. As far as I know, I don't think any DC schools require an MCAT.
 

OSUdoc08

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2003
7,698
6
Status
Medical Student
jupiteiran said:
Is anyone trying to get into PCCF? do they require the MCAT?
If you do well on the MCAT then you wouldn't be going to a DC school in the first place. Perhaps if you do well on the MCAT, they refer you to medical school.
 
OP
J

jupiteiran

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
11
0
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
OSUdoc08 said:
If you do well on the MCAT then you wouldn't be going to a DC school in the first place. Perhaps if you do well on the MCAT, they refer you to medical school.
Opps.. just realized that its osteo and not chiro.. don't know how I missed that. But, thanks a lot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the Ads