Paper topic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Propofol pusher

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm an MS 4 doing an anesthesiology rotation at my home school. We have to write a 1 page paper on a topic of our choice dealing with anything about anesthesiology. Any ideas??? I'm looking to impress but don't want to write about anything too obscure. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

sabdo said:
Hello,
I'm an MS 4 doing an anesthesiology rotation at my home school. We have to write a 1 page paper on a topic of our choice dealing with anything about anesthesiology. Any ideas??? I'm looking to impress but don't want to write about anything too obscure. Thanks in advance.

Malignant hyperthermia/does nitrous oxide really cause post op nausea-vomiting?/intraoperative awareness and sound ways to prevention/MilMD....Man or Myth??? /best cocktail for preventing post op nausea-vomiting/regional anesthesia for joint replacement/utilization of femoral nerve catheter for post-op total knee analgesia/how a volatile agent works/relevant anatomy for subclavian central line placement/amicar vs aprotinin/DDAVP utilization in cardiac surgery/heparin utilization in cardiac surgery/combined spinal-epidural (da-bomb) for labor analgesia/anatomy of an ankle block/anaphylaxis management/body temperature management during surgery and the relevance of same/transfusion guidelines/preoperative workups:are we ordering too much stuff?/2-6-di-isopropylphenol....an induction revolution/benzodiazepines:can their routine use help our quest of reducing intraoperative awareness?/what is a surrogate endpoint and how does following them skew our clinical care?/why is everyone scared to put a pregnant woman to sleep?/LMA and it's impact on day surgery/anesthesia for the post-op tonsil bleed/post dural puncture headache management in the parturient following epidural labor analgesia/fiberoptic intubation in the known difficult airway patient/laryngoscopy blade selection among anesthesiologists/reperfusion injury after intravenous calcium administration...fact or myth?/anatomy of a cricothyrotomy...and how a clinician prepares for one/incidence of pruritus after neuraxial Duramorph administration (100%)/the George Foreman Grill of anesthesia....ropivicaine and sufentanil for labor analgesia/what is a high spinal?/................................................................................................................ok thats enough.............

go with malignant hyperthermia, it's easy and can be concisely written on 1 page. i should know, i did it ;)