Paramedic to RN/PA, RN to PA bridge programs??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Erosen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI-
I am a current medic student and i am thinking about what im going to do after school. I couldn't find any "nationally accredited" lists for bridge programs like i did for medic.
Does anyone know of any nationally accredited lists for bridge programs or a good Paramedic to RN/PA bridge programs? or RN to PA bridge programs?

Members don't see this ad.

There are several Paramedic-to-RN programs out there (don't have links), but there are no bridge programs to PA. For that, you have to actually go to PA school in its entirety. If you want to be a PA, then take the pre-reqs, and apply to PA schools while working as a medic.

medic is a great background for pa school. spend a yr or 2 (at least ) as a medic while finishing up your prereqs.
you could also do a 1 yr medic to rn bridge then do pa school later and have the option of considering an np program.
good luck whatever you decide.

HI-
I am a current medic student and i am thinking about what im going to do after school.
Hmm. How about, "Be a paramedic"??

Why did you go EMT-P if you're going to go RN or PA immediately afterwards? :confused: