parents at NYCOM

Started by Susan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Susan

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for parents, particularly mothers of younger children, who are students at NYCOM to ask related questions. Does anyone know of any that I could talk to?
Thanks ever so much!
Susan
 
I'm a father of two young children and a student at NYCOM. I don't know if that would help. I know we have several young women with children.
 
to TOGO please contact me with your phone
number at [email protected] . I am a father as well, thinking about applying to
med school.
If there are any others out there that have kids I would like to know how things are working out for you. PLease contact me at
above Email address. I will call you.