SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

part 1 registration question?

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by yokohays, Jun 19, 2008.

1. yokohays

yokohays New Member 5+ Year Member

Jul 8, 2006
    Can the part one exam be registered anyday of the year? Where can i find the registration date and location before applying for the exam?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. yahoo31

yahoo31 New Member 5+ Year Member

Jun 9, 2006
    u can register any tyime of the year.u have to register on the ADA website ,, go to education and testing and then click on NBDE part 1 , there u will find a link to register.U can fill out the online application and pay using a credit card. u have to ask ece to send them your evaluation report, directly.
    once the ada approves your application, you will get a letter from them and a number ,which u will then use to take the exact date and time of the test.U can do that on the site or they will also give u the phone number of prometric. u can do this only after u get the confirmation number from ADA.
    hope this helps.This is the procedure for graduates of foreign dental schools, i am assuming you are one .
    I registered for it w hile ago and am relying on my memory ! so if thers any mistakes here, pls feel free to correct me.thanks.
  4. manika

Jun 20, 2008
    hi i want to know bout ece verification and step by step procedure of online registration 4 NBDE..any help will be highly appreciated..thanx