part 1 registration question?

Discussion in 'NBDE Exams & Licensure Exams' started by yokohays, Jun 19, 2008.

1. yokohays

yokohays New Member

Pre-Dental
    Can the part one exam be registered anyday of the year? Where can i find the registration date and location before applying for the exam?
    Thanks!!!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. yahoo31

yahoo31 New Member

Non-Student
    u can register any tyime of the year.u have to register on the ADA website , ada.org, go to education and testing and then click on NBDE part 1 , there u will find a link to register.U can fill out the online application and pay using a credit card. u have to ask ece to send them your evaluation report, directly.
    once the ada approves your application, you will get a letter from them and a number ,which u will then use to take the exact date and time of the test.U can do that on the site prometric.com or they will also give u the phone number of prometric. u can do this only after u get the confirmation number from ADA.
    hope this helps.This is the procedure for graduates of foreign dental schools, i am assuming you are one .
    I registered for it w hile ago and am relying on my memory ! so if thers any mistakes here, pls feel free to correct me.thanks.

4. manika

Dentist
    hi i want to know bout ece verification and step by step procedure of online registration 4 NBDE..any help will be highly appreciated..thanx