part 1 registration question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yokohays

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can the part one exam be registered anyday of the year? Where can i find the registration date and location before applying for the exam?
Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

u can register any tyime of the year.u have to register on the ADA website , ada.org, go to education and testing and then click on NBDE part 1 , there u will find a link to register.U can fill out the online application and pay using a credit card. u have to ask ece to send them your evaluation report, directly.
once the ada approves your application, you will get a letter from them and a number ,which u will then use to take the exact date and time of the test.U can do that on the site prometric.com or they will also give u the phone number of prometric. u can do this only after u get the confirmation number from ADA.
hope this helps.This is the procedure for graduates of foreign dental schools, i am assuming you are one .
I registered for it w hile ago and am relying on my memory ! so if thers any mistakes here, pls feel free to correct me.thanks.

hi i want to know bout ece verification and step by step procedure of online registration 4 NBDE..any help will be highly appreciated..thanx