Part 1

Started by lancy0302
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lancy0302

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,

I am now selling an entire package for the NBDE Part 1.

2017 Edition of NBDE Part 1 Dental Decks, mint condition (neatly organized into 14-day study schedule)
First Aid NBDE part 1 book
ASDA released Q's booklet

Price: $150
 
Hi there,

I am now selling an entire package for the NBDE Part 1.

2017 Edition of NBDE Part 1 Dental Decks, mint condition (neatly organized into 14-day study schedule)
First Aid NBDE part 1 book
ASDA released Q's booklet

Price: $150
Hi, I just need the decks and ASDA papers.. what would be the cost? Also, do you have the dental mastery app too?