Part II scores are out. Match day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dare1183

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
My friend at OCPM told me the School recieved the scores for Part II (03/07) Exam. Anyone got their score yet? Does anyone have any idea when match day is?

Members don't see this ad.

Read the thread right after this one in the Podiatry student forum. Students did receive their results today and the match is set for next week, April 2nd.

Read the thread right after this one in the Podiatry student forum. Students did receive their results today and the match is set for next week, April 2nd.
I didnt get mine today, May be I will get it tommorow.

Members don't see this ad :)

how did barry do on their part 2 retake?

Is April 2nd official? I could not find anything on CASPR's site listing it, nor did our school receive any word; else I am assuming they would have informed us.

I haven't heard anything official either. One of my classmates emailed the NBPME last night, and got an auto-reply that said that scores will be released April 7.:confused: Hopefully soon we will get some official confirmation instead of just word-of-mouth.

Just got this from AACPM and COTH:

AACPM and COTH are pleased to announce that the 2012 CASPR Match results will be available on Thursday, April 5th at 11am Eastern Time. Students can log on to www.CASPRweb.org and click on the Match tab under your account. These results will not be available prior to 11am Thursday, April 5th.

So it looks like Thursday... I guess I can wait until then.

Just got this from AACPM and COTH:

So it looks like Thursday... I guess I can wait until then.

Just got the official email today too. Thursday April 5th it is.

how did barry do on their part 2 retake?

Not sure yet. The comment doesn't bother since I passed the 1st time without having taken some of the classes to prepare for the boards.

Barry official part 2 pass rates after the retake were 92%.

Based on projected "qualified" applicants, which looks to have held true, there should not be a shortage for the class of 2012. There are 525 active seats and there should be around 500 graduates (508 was projected). If 50 students really did fail part II, twice then there will be seats for all but 24 of the 599 CASPR applicants.

The people who will complain about the "shortage" this year are the folks applying from previous cycles (70 individuals who are included in the above 599 number).

The real "shortage" is potentially going to happen next year when an estimated 571 students will be "qualified" just from the class of 2013. We'll see how many seats they can add in the next year I guess...

Based on projected "qualified" applicants, which looks to have held true, there should not be a shortage for the class of 2012. There are 525 active seats and there should be around 500 graduates (508 was projected). If 50 students really did fail part II, twice then there will be seats for all but 24 of the 599 CASPR applicants.

The people who will complain about the "shortage" this year are the folks applying from previous cycles (70 individuals who are included in the above 599 number).

The real "shortage" is potentially going to happen next year when an estimated 571 students will be "qualified" just from the class of 2013. We'll see how many seats they can add in the next year I guess...

Thanks. Interesting stuff.