You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Part II scores are out. Match day?
Started by dare1183
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I didnt get mine today, May be I will get it tommorow.Read the thread right after this one in the Podiatry student forum. Students did receive their results today and the match is set for next week, April 2nd.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Read the thread right after this one in the Podiatry student forum. Students did receive their results today and the match is set for next week, April 2nd.
how did barry do on their part 2 retake?
how did barry do on their part 2 retake?
probably horrible like always
Is April 2nd official? I could not find anything on CASPR's site listing it, nor did our school receive any word; else I am assuming they would have informed us.
I haven't heard anything official either. One of my classmates emailed the NBPME last night, and got an auto-reply that said that scores will be released April 7.😕 Hopefully soon we will get some official confirmation instead of just word-of-mouth.
Just got this from AACPM and COTH:
So it looks like Thursday... I guess I can wait until then.
AACPM and COTH are pleased to announce that the 2012 CASPR Match results will be available on Thursday, April 5th at 11am Eastern Time. Students can log on to www.CASPRweb.org and click on the Match tab under your account. These results will not be available prior to 11am Thursday, April 5th.
So it looks like Thursday... I guess I can wait until then.
3
347932
Good luck everyone!
Just got this from AACPM and COTH:
So it looks like Thursday... I guess I can wait until then.
Just got the official email today too. Thursday April 5th it is.
how did barry do on their part 2 retake?
Not sure yet. The comment doesn't bother since I passed the 1st time without having taken some of the classes to prepare for the boards.
3
347932
Barry official part 2 pass rates after the retake were 92%.
So how many does that eliminate from the match?
So how many does that eliminate from the match?
4 out of 48
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3
347932
4 out of 48
Does anyone have a total number of peeps excluded from the match now?
I heard the deans find out the info on Friday.Does anyone have a total number of peeps excluded from the match now?
our class president said around 50 something nation wideI heard the deans find out the info on Friday.
3
347932
So will there still be a shortage then?
Based on projected "qualified" applicants, which looks to have held true, there should not be a shortage for the class of 2012. There are 525 active seats and there should be around 500 graduates (508 was projected). If 50 students really did fail part II, twice then there will be seats for all but 24 of the 599 CASPR applicants.
The people who will complain about the "shortage" this year are the folks applying from previous cycles (70 individuals who are included in the above 599 number).
The real "shortage" is potentially going to happen next year when an estimated 571 students will be "qualified" just from the class of 2013. We'll see how many seats they can add in the next year I guess...
The people who will complain about the "shortage" this year are the folks applying from previous cycles (70 individuals who are included in the above 599 number).
The real "shortage" is potentially going to happen next year when an estimated 571 students will be "qualified" just from the class of 2013. We'll see how many seats they can add in the next year I guess...
3
347932
Based on projected "qualified" applicants, which looks to have held true, there should not be a shortage for the class of 2012. There are 525 active seats and there should be around 500 graduates (508 was projected). If 50 students really did fail part II, twice then there will be seats for all but 24 of the 599 CASPR applicants.
The people who will complain about the "shortage" this year are the folks applying from previous cycles (70 individuals who are included in the above 599 number).
The real "shortage" is potentially going to happen next year when an estimated 571 students will be "qualified" just from the class of 2013. We'll see how many seats they can add in the next year I guess...
Thanks. Interesting stuff.