PA's in Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Podfather!!

How was the Super Bowl you lucky duck!!??:D

Game and Halftime awesome.

Leather and Lace VIP party unbelievable.

Pent..... party OK.

Tailgate great. Steeler and Packer fans were cordial and actually pre-game were having a ball together.

Dallas un-prepared. Cabs non-existent, no portapotties or garbage cans in the entire tailgate section or parking lots,businesses not prepared, 2.5 hour wait to get in game, and several hundreds of (not me) ticketholders told that the fire marshall closed their section. Today no coffee at the airport. All in all a trip of a lifetime. Wish the black and gold could have pulled it off. Packers are one of the few teams I could tolerate beating the Steelers. Thanks for asking!

BTW a few A-listers at the parties were asking what do you think those crazy guys really do? They kept telling us they ARE foot doctors. Well Holly, Harrison, Fergie, Calista, Jamie. We were pods!

Young pods passing the torch once you get on your feet!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So awesome. I was thinking of you as I was watching the game nursing my Strep throat. Man, maybe one day I'll make the big game. Glad you had fun!