PASS fee

Started by dmd2006
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dmd2006

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I am wondering if PASS accept credit card for fee. It mentioned credit card safety in instruction but I cannot find how to pay w/ credit card. Can you help me, please~!
 
dmd2006 said:
Hi guys, I am wondering if PASS accept credit card for fee. It mentioned credit card safety in instruction but I cannot find how to pay w/ credit card. Can you help me, please~!

Once you submit, then you can give your payment via credit card. Just gave them almost 2K today.