PASS PROGRAM ONLINE COURSE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abearhin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I am wrestling with buying this new Pass Program online course and I am hoping to get some input from anyone currently using it. While a thousand dollars is way cheaper than the live course it is still a lot of money for someone who does not have the means like me. How does it compare to the sample lectures they have on youtube etc? Is it really worth getting a loan to buy this program or is it just the same lectures just recorded recently? I really would value any input I can get about this. thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

$1000 for PASS Online Course is WAYYYY too much money especially if you have to take a loan out to get it. If you can search on the internet there are the PASS Videos same exact ones they sell on the site on torrent and on different sites. My friends all found copies and I spent 1 month religiously going thru the videos and didnt find them that helpful. A solid 25% of the videos are stupid jokes and stories and him asking different people the answers to question and it can get very time consuming and irritating.

I would focus on getting the principles down before tackling the PASS Course. For me that meant to listen to every Kaplan 2010 video which im still doing and annotating the notes. I think you would be much better off spending that $1000 towards a Kaplan Review Course and you get the text books and the lecture notes and access to a Qbank.

Then after you have finished a first pass of the basic materials tackle First Aid using a program like DIT. DIT is also available all over the internet if you just do a simple Google search.

Alot of people swear by the PASS Program and course but i feel like if you go in not knowing the material that well like i did and try to learn from PASS it is not that helpful. There are also a good deal of errors in the notes at least the ones from 3-4 years ago.

I dont want to pull you astray from choosing something that may truly help you but i am just giving you my personal opinion of the program.

If I were you I would try to do the Kaplan course, memorize First Aid with DIT or on your own and then find and download the PASS Videos online (you may have to buy a one month membership to a download filesharing site to download the files fast once you find the links but those are usually only $15-20 for a month) and do the videos after you have a good basis

Good Luck!

Thanks so much. My second choice was DIT and I only have about 8 weeks left so I may focus on that. Thanks so much for the advice. I really appreciate it.

Thanks so much. My second choice was DIT and I only have about 8 weeks left so I may focus on that. Thanks so much for the advice. I really appreciate it.
Omg if you have 8 weeks left DO NOT do PASS that is definitely not enough time. I would do DIT (there are tons of DIT 2012 files available online on forums or you can just pay for the course and you get the book and everything with it

If you are not feeling comfortable id delay your exam by a 2-3 weeks if possible

Hope you get thru it and have faith in yourself you can do it!

Members don't see this ad :)