Pass rate for new NBDE Part I?

Started by Destiny11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Destiny11

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the pass rate so far? Has anyone failed or know people that failed the new NBDE Part I exam?
 
When I took it you got a score on the back it had percentile break down, from what i remember it said only 2.6% of the people who took the same exam I did failed, whatever that means. Pretty sure they use the same grading system for passing.
 
Is it super easy to pass because of the curving? I have some friends who just did it and found it really hard. They are really worried. They haven't gotten back their scores yet though.