Passed Licensing Exams Now What? (FL)

Started by asiangirl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asiangirl

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've recently passed NAPLEX and MPJE. What do I do now? Does the Board of Pharmacy send me my license right after receiving my scores? Also how do I find my license online? I've checked on Florida Health (MQA online services) but my license has not shown up. I'm not sure if I have to wait a bit or what since I can't find any information on the website. I've also tried looking up the license in the license verification but it says it has no information. It's been a week since I've received my scores. If anyone can help with their experience in Florida it would be great thanks!
 
I'm in the same boat. I passed about 1.5 weeks ago and nothing is still showing up. I'll probably call next week if no luck. I can't start work until I have an active license...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I realized my BLS certification expired. Does anyone know if I should recertify myself before applying to jobs or is it something an employer would provide?