Step II Passed my CS retake!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medblazer21

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah so I'm the dummy who failed the ICE portion the first time around.

Got my retake scores today, and I PASSED!!!!

Word to the wise: dont take the test for granted like I did, trust me you dont want a failing score hanging over your head for 5 months waiting for the retake score to come back.

I wish I could see my score breakdowns to see how it compared to my failing score report.

My advice: use a combination of mnemonics as well as lots of specific complaint-based ROS questions.
 
i just found i failed. bummer but only a minor bump in the road. i need to re-sign up for it. do we just go through the same process in signing up for it? is there a special for those that did not pass it the first time around?

btw, i also failed the ICE portion. 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations Medblazer!

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason as to who fails this test, so you are not a dummy for failing the CS the first time. Retakers pass at the same rate as first-time takers (there is a big difference for all other Step exams), which tells me that this exam tests absolutely nothing.

Anyway, I digress. Congrats!