Passed my CS retake!

medblazer21

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2008
  1. Medical Student
    Yeah so I'm the dummy who failed the ICE portion the first time around.

Got my retake scores today, and I PASSED!!!!

Word to the wise: dont take the test for granted like I did, trust me you dont want a failing score hanging over your head for 5 months waiting for the retake score to come back.

I wish I could see my score breakdowns to see how it compared to my failing score report.

My advice: use a combination of mnemonics as well as lots of specific complaint-based ROS questions.

About the Ads

SamusLives

10+ Year Member
    Mar 26, 2008
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Congratulations Medblazer!

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason as to who fails this test, so you are not a dummy for failing the CS the first time. Retakers pass at the same rate as first-time takers (there is a big difference for all other Step exams), which tells me that this exam tests absolutely nothing.

Anyway, I digress. Congrats!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.