Passed NAPLEX on 3rd attempt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dallas1987

Graduate
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just passed the NAPLEX on my 3rd attempt. For the previous 2, I did not use anything but my school notes and for the 3rd attempt, I used RxPrep (book and test question bank). My score improved greatly, to almost triple digits. I regret not purchasing RxPrep right before graduation, like a good portion of my other classmates (I had thought it too expensive and that I wouldn't need it).
 
How was the exam? How did you study for the Naplex? How many hours did you spend to study and how long have you been studying for the exam?
 
Last edited by a moderator: