Passed NAPLEX - what to expect

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ieatbabiesRx

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I studied for only three weeks and passed NAPLEX with an 87. When I say three weeks, I LITERALLY MEAN THREE WEEKS. Keep in mind, I’m not a star student; my GPA is ass, went to class only to take the exams. The NAPLEX is truly a minimal competancy exam and the best chance you have at passing, if you don’t know ****, is through CALCULATIONS.

What I studied: the CORE topics and that’s it.

Honestly, I didn’t even get questions about chemo, HIV, heart. I really didn’t get much questions about the CORE topics other than CALCULATIONS. Know biostat and the questions for biostat was direct and straightforward.
 
Last edited by a moderator: