Passed NAPLEX...with a 76...

Started by Music_rx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Music_rx

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
This afternoon I found out I passed the NAPLEX with a 76. I am very happy as I was 100% certain that I failed this exam. Even though I did really well on the math, I also guessed a lot on the clinical portion. I know passing with a 76 is nothing to brag about but I want to share my experience anyway.

A little bit about me and how I study: I graduated with a GPA of 3.2. I was that student who only crammed for my exams the day before and I never retained much of the information. Before I started studying for the naplex I took a Pre-Naplex and got a 45.
RxPrep was my only resource for naplex. I didn't do any practice questions. I printed out the 120 SDN math questions but forgot to do them. I read RxPrep cover to cover. Then I went over it a 2nd time.

During the test I experienced something weird. I had a question that gave me a brand name and asked for the generic....and then like 100 questions later I had a question giving me the generic and asking for the brand. The medication on both questions was the same! It was unbelievable and I thought of it as being very unusual. Also in one of the questions instead of BP (for blood pressure) it was PB. LOL I just didn't expect even the smallest of typos in such an exam.