Passed NBDE 1 7 years ago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer2215

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,

I passed my NBDE 1 7 years ago. I have enrolled in a residency program and did dental hygiene program in US. What are my chances as my NBDE 1 is 7 years old. It does not state as to whether they will reject any applicants with old scores.
Please help
 
Hi Guys,

I passed my NBDE 1 7 years ago. I have enrolled in a residency program and did dental hygiene program in US. What are my chances as my NBDE 1 is 7 years old. It does not state as to whether they will reject any applicants with old scores.
Please help
I did not apply after 2010 as I was working on getting some work and academic experience
 
I am graduating soon and had applied for part 2 in 2012 but did not take it. Its over 5 years and now i want to take it.

Now i am not eleigible for it. Anyone knows of or heard from someone in that case? So i know how i can get my license? Please help!