Aug 4, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi Guys,

I passed my NBDE 1 7 years ago. I have enrolled in a residency program and did dental hygiene program in US. What are my chances as my NBDE 1 is 7 years old. It does not state as to whether they will reject any applicants with old scores.
Please help

Aug 4, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi Guys,

I passed my NBDE 1 7 years ago. I have enrolled in a residency program and did dental hygiene program in US. What are my chances as my NBDE 1 is 7 years old. It does not state as to whether they will reject any applicants with old scores.
Please help
I did not apply after 2010 as I was working on getting some work and academic experience

dr niki

7+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I am graduating soon and had applied for part 2 in 2012 but did not take it. Its over 5 years and now i want to take it.

Now i am not eleigible for it. Anyone knows of or heard from someone in that case? So i know how i can get my license? Please help!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.