Passed !!

Started by cpw
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's offical.. I am now a board certified OD in the state of Florida. I made it through the gauntlet. 😀 I'm SO relieved y'all don't even know !! (except maybe for rpames who witnessed my schizophrenic post-board behavior) 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! 😀

Mexican%20Wave.gif
 
cpw said:
It's offical.. I am now a board certified OD in the state of Florida. I made it through the gauntlet. 😀 I'm SO relieved y'all don't even know !! (except maybe for rpames who witnessed my schizophrenic post-board behavior) 😉

CONGRATULATIONS! That board is the hardest! 😀 😀 😀