"Passport Sized" Photo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedPR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
No idea how picture cropping or sizing works.. How do we make sure it's the right size?

Members don't see this ad.

well it won't let you upload it to the application if it's too big.

Members don't see this ad :)
I scanned my passport photo, copied it into MS paint, cropped it out, and saved it as a JPEG (I think). Then you upload it.

Does CVS only print out passport photos? I don't have a scanner, but I would like to get my picture from them.

They'll take them for you as well. Just go to CVS with the coupon and professional dress and you can walk out with the photo.
No, I mean, can they e-mail me the photo or put it on a SD card or something?

Members don't see this ad :)
Good lord. And I thought our generation wold be able to fix the EMR problem...

No idea how picture cropping or sizing works.. How do we make sure it's the right size?

SLU asks for a passport sized photo but then when you try to upload something square(my scanned 2x2 passport photo) it tells you the maximum size is 250 x 400.....Not passport sized haha. If you use a mac you can easily crop and adjust your picture size in preview. Just go to tools -> adjust size.

Send me your photo. I'll shrink it down for you. Also give you a nice eyepatch and a mustache.
I mean, you want your application to stand out, right?