Past UPENN Interviewees..pls help:)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glowfish

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your helpful posts on SDN. I've just got a interview call from UPENN and am really worried about it since I have no idea about how the interview process works.

Can someone who has already interviewed at Upenn or knows about the interview process please let me know about the writing exercises that are given during the interview? Are we given a dental question and do we have to write the treatment plan etc?

What were the writing questions that were given to you? Can you give some examples?

Thank you so much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your helpful posts on SDN. I've just got a interview call from UPENN and am really worried about it since I have no idea about how the interview process works.

Can someone who has already interviewed at Upenn or knows about the interview process please let me know about the writing exercises that are given during the interview? Are we given a dental question and do we have to write the treatment plan etc?

What were the writing questions that were given to you? Can you give some examples?

Thank you so much in advance!

hey glowfish...if you dont mind can you please tell us about when did u get d invitation and about your stats....thank you so much...and wish you good luck..:)

The interview is very simple and stress free chatting about your life. No thing tricky or complicated, to me it was the most pleasant and easiest interview. The writing exercise is like TOEFL writing, they just want to test your communicative skills and self expression, there is no wrong or wright answer, it simply is a question about your favorite book; movie; food; hobby; and something like that. No case as I hear.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you dentist86. I just got a interview call yesterday.

Please Help!!!
I just got an interview to U Penn at the end of this month. I just wanna know what are the chances of acceptance? How many candidates have already been accepted so far? is there in special advice about the interview?
Thanks