Pathologist Pickup Lines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gut Shot

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the spirit of creeping chicks out...

"Hey baby, I've been pulling organs out of people all day long... ...are you gonna change my luck?"

Members don't see this ad.

"Say baby, want me to preview your Pap smear?" :p

True story (unrelated to the above), waaay back when, when I was a first year, I went out on a first date with a poor girl who was *not* in any sort of medical field. She made the mistake of asking me what I thought about gross anatomy. As a very eager first year medical student (and perhaps, a budding future pathologist?) I expounded at length upon the beauty of the human body, its organ systems, etc... I was in mid-expound when I noticed that most of the color had drained from her face and her expression was not one of mutual appreciation for human anatomy and all its glory. Needless to say, we didn't go out again. :)

Thats ok, it all worked out for the best.

BH

"Mind if I check out your I-incision?"

Okay, that was just awful. My apologies to everyone.

Members don't see this ad :)
For molecular:
"Hey baby, every time I look at you my protein changes conformation and is ready to import through your channel!"

my molecular personal ads have been running weekly in the local newspaper:

1. Lonely chromosome fragment in need of replication seeks a good piece of ARS.

2. Naked DNA with sticky ends seeks kanamycin-resistand plasmid.

3. Lonely ATGCATG would like to pair up with congenial TACGTAC.

4. Highly sensitive, orally active small molecule seeks stable well-structured receptor who knows size isn't everything.

Or...

Specimen A is __x__x__cm...interested?

Sadly deschutes, I've found my wife tends to frown on it when I try to put any pickup lines into action these days...

Sadly deschutes, I've found my wife tends to frown on it when I try to put any pickup lines into action these days...

With lines like that she is either frowning because:
  • you are using them on her.
  • she doesn't want to have you laughed out of a bar.

With lines like that she is either frowning because:
  • you are using them on her.
  • she doesn't want to have you laughed out of a bar.

Ouch... :)

In my own defense, I'd like to point out that I actually never used pickup lines in real life... unless "What are you drinking?" followed by buying a woman a beverage, counts...

"She made the mistake of asking me what I thought about gross anatomy. As a very eager first year medical student, I expounded at length upon the beauty of the human body, its organ systems, etc... "

did you actually do something satisfying your hunger? :laugh:

"She made the mistake of asking me what I thought about gross anatomy. As a very eager first year medical student, I expounded at length upon the beauty of the human body, its organ systems, etc... "

did you actually do something satisfying your hunger? :laugh:

I'm not even sure what that means... :confused:

Maybe it's time to let this topic slip under the waves...

If nothing else it is making Tooly look classy...