Pathology in Australia for IMG?

Started by Zerua
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zerua

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

Please help. What do I see if I want to be a Pathologist in Australia?

I am currently graduated and fully certified in my country and looking through the opportunity to work in Australia because I love the country. So I want to take Pathology residency in Melbourne (preferably but not compulsory).

From what I know, must past the AMC exam first part (only MCQ part is needed from information I have), then send a resume to teaching hospital for a position as Junior Medical Staff. But from what I know, it's for the Surgery/Medicine specialties. Is it right?

Any help will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance 🙂
 
Before you start there your work you have to complete information about hose things which you think will be quite for you and be shore about your aim and goal