Pathology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peace zealot

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using Big Robbins for General Pathology and I need some concise book to study for that.I wish to use same concise book now that I would be using for USMLE prep.Kaplan pathology would help or not?

Members don't see this ad.

45 views and not one reply so I'll bite. I would go ahead and do Robbins question book now. BRS path is a good summary of Robbins, so you could use that on the side now. Some people also wished they went ahead and used Goljan's Rapid Review along with the course, but some wait since it is excellent integration of other subjects also. Your choice--I guess it depends on the amount of time you have. Browse the Step 1 forum and you'll see a lot of the resources on preparing for path for Step 1.:)

Thanks for your help.
I have got a lot of time because I am a foreign med student and in my school pathology is divided into two years.This year I will be studying just general patho not the special one.I have searched the USMLE forum, but after posting here and I found my answer there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely agree about Golijan. Also liked Deja Review's Pathology, Robbins Review of Path and Webpath. I thought BRS was pretty weak.

I doubt the avaialability of Goljan in my city.:(