• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Pathology

peace zealot

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2007
  1. Medical Student
    I am using Big Robbins for General Pathology and I need some concise book to study for that.I wish to use same concise book now that I would be using for USMLE prep.Kaplan pathology would help or not?

myry

countdown
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jul 18, 2003
      45 views and not one reply so I'll bite. I would go ahead and do Robbins question book now. BRS path is a good summary of Robbins, so you could use that on the side now. Some people also wished they went ahead and used Goljan's Rapid Review along with the course, but some wait since it is excellent integration of other subjects also. Your choice--I guess it depends on the amount of time you have. Browse the Step 1 forum and you'll see a lot of the resources on preparing for path for Step 1.:)

peace zealot

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Jul 25, 2007
      1. Medical Student
        Thanks for your help.
        I have got a lot of time because I am a foreign med student and in my school pathology is divided into two years.This year I will be studying just general patho not the special one.I have searched the USMLE forum, but after posting here and I found my answer there.

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.