Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post 746 on this thread by Turtle.. has brought down the 4000 mark. Am I crazy to say 3000 by match day! Post on!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So much activity...and I missed it all, asleep in bed with this stupid cold. Yay! Turtle is my HERO!
 
Angelina Pregnant with Brads baby...BIG QUESTION!?

Who cares.. why is this info on a legit news program?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For sake of SDN history & +pad+ here are the biggie threads:

yes! I found my broken antenna: 90,755
Word Association: 44,473
How many threads have you killed?: 37,486


Before you get any grand ideas I have to let you know that we close all threads that reach 10K now b/c the biggies cause server problems.

😀
 
DrMom said:
I'm afraid it is nowhere near the longest in SDN history, although it is long for the EM forum. 🙂

+pad+

I suppose you guys (we? Can I validly include myself here since I'm just an MS1) have short threads because of this.

I tried to figure out how to post the image...but I forget.
 
socuteMD said:
I suppose you guys (we? Can I validly include myself here since I'm just an MS1) have short threads because of this.

I tried to figure out how to post the image...but I forget.

Here you go.

veyb313114.f1.gif


I love it & think it makes perfect sense!
 
I showed my mom. She laughed. And said, "I guess we know where you were meant to be."

Gee...thanks, I think.
 
basementbeastie said:
hey i heard former mayor of DC marion barry was robbed at gunpoint....can't believe that guy is *still* in politics...

Yeah, but something has clearly changed. At least for once, HE was not the one doing the robbing.

Take care,
Jeff

PS, feel free to count this as a +pad+
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EctopicFetus said:
BTW I got my avg up to 2 post per day..

Jeff where are you on helping your Days per post.. Come in and drop 5 or so a day and youll be doing better in no time!


OK
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EctopicFetus said:
Angelina Pregnant with Brads baby...BIG QUESTION!?

Who cares.. why is this info on a legit news program?


Their version of post padding.

Take care,
Jeff
 
EctopicFetus said:
Excellent my friend.. A hero indeed!

BTW shouldnt it be imagining?


Naw, we're emergency physicians...

No one gets out without some electron-therapy