Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
((I am currently tri-tasking.....talking on the phone, watching tv, and padding))
 
but I think I am gonna see him tomorrow.

just had a lengthy consultation w/ my roommate
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Socute, good luck with your exams this week!!! (even though you know you will pass them easily)
 
Gotta love the water and B vitamins before going to sleep!! My problem is remembering to do that...
 
Gotta love the water and B vitamins before going to sleep!! My problem is remembering to do that...

I can never remember to pound water either.

thus I wake up feeling like I beat myself silly.

then I hydrate with massive amounts of gatorade
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Path and micro/immuno

I am pro-path. kinda lukewarm about micro. and definitely anti-immuno.

good luck! 🙂 🙂

you should spend lots of time with your BF.

don't let him get away from you.

Be clingy. like psycho clingy
 
With the exception that I heard there were some incriminating pics of me floating around...
 
Oh, and I don't have to worry about my awkwardness tomorrow morning...dude has more to face than me. My roommate saw him in the elevator here with a girl (presumably his girlfriend). oops!!
 
I can never remember to pound water either.

thus I wake up feeling like I beat myself silly.

then I hydrate with massive amounts of gatorade

I am really looking forward to being hungover next weekend.

Fri - party here for a friend's b-day. Am bringing a guy, but he's not a date, because he's a ton of fun at stuff like that.

Sat - FLY TO NC to see my friends that I miss and love and miss!

Sat night - PARTAY in NC

Sun night - PARTAY in NC

Mon - fly back here

Tues - party here with my classmates!! WOOHOO!
 
Oh, and I don't have to worry about my awkwardness tomorrow morning...dude has more to face than me. My roommate saw him in the elevator here with a girl (presumably his girlfriend). oops!!

Guess it's a really good thing nothing happened now.
 
On examining cardiac tissue, he said, "Everyone looked, but I was the only one who saw" (concerning the T. cruzi).

damn. that's a good one. I like!!

you're smooooooooth. very smoooooove

😍 😍 😍

now just pour me a glass of wine...light some candles and I am yours!
 
He texted me, I texted back, he didn't text me back. The perfect amount of contact for the day after a date during the week I have tests 🙂.
 
I am really looking forward to being hungover next weekend.

Fri - party here for a friend's b-day. Am bringing a guy, but he's not a date, because he's a ton of fun at stuff like that.

Sat - FLY TO NC to see my friends that I miss and love and miss!

Sat night - PARTAY in NC

Sun night - PARTAY in NC

Mon - fly back here

Tues - party here with my classmates!! WOOHOO!


Nice schedule! Do you not have class for a while?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice schedule! Do you not have class for a while?

We get Monday off. And we have a long time in between tests, so generally I can confine studying to daytime hours for a week or so after the test - leaving my nights free 🙂
 
With the exception that I heard there were some incriminating pics of me floating around...


ehhh? pics from the other night when you went out and hooked up with a nameless boy in your class?
(or was that me 😳 😳 )