Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And TPS, are you a wild one, or is it just that we get to hear all the juicy stuff?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You forget - I'm a guy. I don't use euphemism.

And, by your usage, you make me sound gay (not that there's anything wrong with that, but it ain't me).

oh no, I wasn't saying you are Ghay...

I was implying you were...how to say....uh...solo breadstick action...
 
Ok. It's bedtime for this chica. Have a great night ladies and gentlemen (there's gotta be at least ONE lurker who is a guy).
 
And TPS, are you a wild one, or is it just that we get to hear all the juicy stuff?

um, I am wild I guess. College was kinda wild times.

and it's also Pad Therapy and Confessional...

I feel like I can let it all hang out in this thread. I love you guys!😍

oh, also, I am letting my inner sloooot out cuz it's 4th yr, I already applied, and it's hard to think about school at all

my hobby: boys boys boys + working out
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are just full of advice for those of us that need to hook up 😉

oh, no, I don't know about that

don't take my advice. I am all jacked up.

I have a BF but don't like him, not sure why. then I hook up with random cute boys at random parties.

but I do have some fun-izzle!
 
oh, no, I don't know about that

don't take my advice. I am all jacked up.

I have a BF but don't like him, not sure why. then I hook up with random cute boys at random parties.

but I do have some fun-izzle!

Hence "hook up" versus date seriously.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hence "hook up" versus date seriously.


oh, ok, yeah. then maybe I could help.

I am all about the hook up.

(am I a ho bag? rhetorical question, but not really because I think I know the answer, and there is a right answer, but NO, don't say it.)
 
random thought, possibly TMI, but here it goes...

feeling guilty about last night.

I think I will have some breadsticks when I see my BF on Monday night
 
Oh and probably TMI, but this time you are sober...no excuses now for 'blurting' it out :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad