-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Path's lead is shrinking..
Started by EctopicFetus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
C'mon, where is everyone else?
So Todd, are you doing 60 posts tonight?
I don't think so. I'm trying to do Calculus while posting on here. It's not allowing me to work very fast.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got a new fridge. I love that new fridge smell, maybe even more than new car smell.
Dreyer's light peanut butter cup ice cream-mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Derivative high five!I don't think so. I'm trying to do Calculus while posting on here. It's not allowing me to work very fast.
Derivative high five!
Clapping sound *snaps*
Hooray chain rule! Hooray Beer!Maybe I should go storm the Pre-Allo forum to
....
....Lots of trolls lately. Be careful. 😀
Jeezus TPS, you're going to pass 1000 before I do. 🙁
I know. I'm a pad fiend! outta control baby!
I think I will put on some Scrubs. That way I am maximizing my time usefullness.
hey guys!!! how is everyone??!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good lord, I go out on a date for a few hours and come back and I have like 3 pages to catch up on!!
hey guys!!! how is everyone??!!!
STRESSED
STRESSED
Overworked
STRESSED
whoooooaaa! that is not right/
*virtual xanax* coming your way
why so stressed? 🙁
big HUGS to you guys.
😍 😍 😍 😍
don't stress!
don't worry.......be happy.....
😍 😍 😍 😍
don't stress!
don't worry.......be happy.....
whoooooaaa! that is not right/
*virtual xanax* coming your way
why so stressed? 🙁
Still studying for my final...Friday is the big day.
And we all come here to decompress
Pad Therapy is excellent.
Several RCT's have proven this.
Still studying for my final...Friday is the big day.
what's your final on...what module are you studying?
C'mon, where is everyone else?
hello!! right here! come play
I just got a new fridge. I love that new fridge smell, maybe even more than new car smell.
I am unfamiliar with this smell 🙁 🙁 😕 😕
descrbe. please.
Welcome back, TPS!I know. I'm a pad fiend! outta control baby!
I also want to put on some Scrubs. I can't wait for Season 06 to start. 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am unfamiliar with this smell 🙁 🙁 😕 😕
descrbe. please.
It's a chemical smell...that's about as much as I can describe it...help, anyone?
what's your final on...what module are you studying?
"foundations of medicine" Basically a bunch of random stuff they threw into 6 weeks to get everyone on the same level before starting the "real" stuff. I'm just hoping to pass this section to have it over with! (think about throwing together the basic sciences from your 4 years of undergrad and squeezing it into 6 weeks. Some isn't in as much detail, but it's just a lot of 'stuff' to know)
Just go to your local appliance store and open up the fridges...you'll get my drift.
thanks love.
nice to be back,
I am post-date.
How did it go?
I'm still studying cardiovasular physiology...mmmm my favourite subject. 😍
Just go to your local appliance store and open up the fridges...you'll get my drift.
...or at least the fridge's drift 😀
The pun was fully intended. 😉...or at least the fridge's drift 😀
How did it go?
oh, it was good.
oh, it was good.
he came over like around 6:30 and we watched the sun set.
he came over like around 6:30 and we watched the sun set.
then went to a Thai place
yummy!
he came over like around 6:30 and we watched the sun set.
Sounds nice and relaxing.
then went to a Thai place
yummy!
then got a rental --The Insider
then got a rental --The Insider
then back to his place to watch it...and.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
then went to a Thai place
yummy!
Thai ******?
then back to his place to watch it...and.....
then he dropped me off at home.
Bumped uglies?then back to his place to watch it...and.....
then he dropped me off at home.
now I am padding about it😀 😀 😀 😀