Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
good lord, I go out on a date for a few hours and come back and I have like 3 pages to catch up on!!
 
big HUGS to you guys.

😍 😍 😍 😍

don't stress!

don't worry.......be happy.....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what's your final on...what module are you studying?

"foundations of medicine" Basically a bunch of random stuff they threw into 6 weeks to get everyone on the same level before starting the "real" stuff. I'm just hoping to pass this section to have it over with! (think about throwing together the basic sciences from your 4 years of undergrad and squeezing it into 6 weeks. Some isn't in as much detail, but it's just a lot of 'stuff' to know)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad