Path's lead is shrinking..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey- anybody notice that when you put a bunch of two hand ties in a thick string you get something that resembles a chain? Maybe I'll make a necklace!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe this helps.
Band- 802.11g
radio frequency- 2.462 GHZ
network name- netgear
speed 54.0 mbps
signal quality- excellent
This is from the icon in the lower right corner.



what language is this? I am unfamiliar with this dialect.
 
I think it's time to run errands.

clean apt.

do laundry? hmm. may not need to do laundry.

maybe I could go 'free style' this evening.

ciao all. have a good night!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad