Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For any of you financial wizards out there.. wanted to get your thoughts on what I should do with my money...
My company offers a tax deffered annuity I can place up to $15,000 a year into mutual funds pre tax. However as we know market isn't great right now.
My company doesn't offer any 401K (it offers a 403b in which they contribute ~5,000 per year but that doesn't kick in until after 2 years of service)
I have about $75,000 in loans (interest 3.8%)
Think I should be putting my money into the annuity or just pay off loans?
My company offers a tax deffered annuity I can place up to $15,000 a year into mutual funds pre tax. However as we know market isn't great right now.
My company doesn't offer any 401K (it offers a 403b in which they contribute ~5,000 per year but that doesn't kick in until after 2 years of service)
I have about $75,000 in loans (interest 3.8%)
Think I should be putting my money into the annuity or just pay off loans?