paying fees in australian dollars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b-real

What, me worry?
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I was wondering, how are you international applicants paying your fees? My bank in the US won't let me write a check payable in australian dollars, only US dollars. USyd won't accept credit card payments, so I can't do that. Does anyone know how to get a check to USyd in Aussie dollars? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

b-real said:
Hey all, I was wondering, how are you international applicants paying your fees? My bank in the US won't let me write a check payable in australian dollars, only US dollars. USyd won't accept credit card payments, so I can't do that. Does anyone know how to get a check to USyd in Aussie dollars? Thanks!

International Money Order or Bank Draft.

Wire transfers also work -- Australia loves electronic payments!

Hey B-REAL,

U sydney DOES accept credit card payments. That's how I made my payments. I dont have the link with me, but I can send it once I get home if you like.

They have the information on "Accepting you offer" section of the international student package.

--CBB

b-real said: