You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PBA class of 2017
Started by PharMachine
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
jan 18th too ! how did it go ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ya but they said 2 weeks 🙂
i am really nervous cus my interview went well but my PCAT didnt, so I don't know if they will prefer a candidate with better marks..
i am really nervous cus my interview went well but my PCAT didnt, so I don't know if they will prefer a candidate with better marks..
hey so lucas called me this afternoon , im accepted 🙂👍
Has anyone created a FB group for you guys yet?
yes tell us if you got accepted ! I really hope you will 🙂
Congrats on your acceptance everyone and good luck to those who are still waiting to hear back from Lucas.
Please join the Class of 2017 Facebook group! We have current PBA students in the group that would be happy to answer any questions you have. We did this last year and found it really helpful.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/196517987153130/
Please join the Class of 2017 Facebook group! We have current PBA students in the group that would be happy to answer any questions you have. We did this last year and found it really helpful.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/196517987153130/
I'm so happy!!! My interview was on 01-11-13... And I found out Friday that I was accepted 😀
CONGRATSSS ! 👍👍👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When we spoke to the dean I was the first one to speak lol
I think I was second or third; I sat in the front row.
Accepted just have to take the PCATs as a conditional situation
Congrats on your acceptance! 🙂 If you don't mind me asking, how did you apply without taking PCAT? Or do you have to retake? Sorry, I'm just curious.
Did anyone receive a confirmation email for their acceptance ?
Did anyone receive a confirmation email for their acceptance ?
Hey... I never did. Just the call and today I received the letter 🙂
Oh ok so we will receive a letter, great ! Thanks for answering cus I was kinda worried lol... I think its just gonna take longer since I don't live in the states
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha lucky you ! no housing ..lol
Hi.
I was wondering where you took your prerequisites? how does the religion effect your student and academic life? Is chapel mandatory?
any other info is greatly appreciated 🙂
thanks
I was wondering where you took your prerequisites? how does the religion effect your student and academic life? Is chapel mandatory?
any other info is greatly appreciated 🙂
thanks
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 2K