Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey !

Who else applied to PBA this year ? I had an interview in JAN 2013 and i'm now waiting for an answer... SO nervous !!

About the Ads
Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I thought it went well! But I still haven't heard back yet so kinda freaking out!

Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
ya but they said 2 weeks :)
i am really nervous cus my interview went well but my PCAT didnt, so I don't know if they will prefer a candidate with better marks..

Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Ya my PCAT isn't the best either.. Ya I figured wede hear back this week but maybe it'll be next.. I hate waiting it's so horrible!

Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Congratulations!!! I'm still waiting! Ah that means they've started calling.. Hopefully I'll get one soon !! Fingers crossed!

Jan 18, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
I interviewed January 11th, and Lucas called me in the afternoon of the 24th to let me know I'd been accepted! :)

Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm so happy!!! My interview was on 01-11-13... And I found out Friday that I was accepted :D

About the Ads
Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm definitely attending PBA!!! I felt in love with the school!
Everyone seemed so nice :) what do you guys think??

Jan 18, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
I definitely am as well. I thought highly of the environment when I interviewed. Now, I might actually have to create a Facebook account (I don't have one. Can you believe it?) and join the group page.

Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Lol who doesn't have a Facebook account??! That's rare :)
Yeah, you should make one. I'm going to join the FB group too.

Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hey 2017Pharm... I just realized we had our interview on the same day.... I wonder if I talked to you... Or not.... In which group were u in?

Jan 18, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
I was in group B. I had on a charcoal suit with a red tie and sat in the back during the student discussion, asking questions about financial aid and commuting.

Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Ummmm, charcoal suit... I don't remember... I was so nervous that I didn't pay much attention to people's clothes.... I was in group C

About the Ads
Jan 18, 2013
Status
Pharmacy Student
Accepted just have to take the PCATs as a conditional situation
Congrats on your acceptance! :) If you don't mind me asking, how did you apply without taking PCAT? Or do you have to retake? Sorry, I'm just curious.

Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
No worries! I took it a while ago, they want me to retake it and get higher than the first time because my GPA isn't the best :/

Jan 23, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Oh ok so we will receive a letter, great ! Thanks for answering cus I was kinda worried lol... I think its just gonna take longer since I don't live in the states

Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
No problem... Yeah, my letter arrived fairly quick... But I only live 40 minutes away from PBA :D

Jan 1, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hahaha yup :) no housing :) but there a plenty of options.... You can rent an apt by yourself, or find a roommate... If you have a Facebook account there is already a group formed... Just join and see if anybody is need of a roommate too.

Jan 11, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi.
I was wondering where you took your prerequisites? how does the religion effect your student and academic life? Is chapel mandatory?
any other info is greatly appreciated :)
thanks

Jul 24, 2013
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hi I am so excited I have an interview coming up September 20, 2013 for the Fall 2014 semester at PBA. I would like to know from any of you who had experience for interview there.......:confused::confused:

About the Ads