PBM ad campaign against pharmacists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KennethCool

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

I can't believe the chutzpah of these PBM hucksters. They bring no value, but are starting an ad campaign against us.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
What laws are they trying to stop from passing?

What laws are they trying to stop from passing?
Arkansas is holding a special session to try and regulate PBMs in the state. I guess they don't like that.

Wow. Speechless. "Everyone" is against making PBMs pay more for drugs? The idea that PBMs are the underdog in the fight against high drug costs?

I am literally at a loss for words. The distortion of anything resembling the truth is just...I mean wow. PBMs are so, so smart. I mean why wouldn't the public believe that the evil pharmacists earning more than 110k per year are driving PBMs out of business (and maybe other small businesses as well)? The public doesn't know anything about PBMs, so sure, go ahead and claim you are a small business trying to single handedly bring down drug costs. It's so, so genius.

I feel like there must be a "truth in advertising" clause that is being broken. How far can you push subjective language until it stops bending and breaks?

Reactions: 2 users
Wow. Speechless. "Everyone" is against making PBMs pay more for drugs? The idea that PBMs are the underdog in the fight against high drug costs?

I am literally at a loss for words. The distortion of anything resembling the truth is just...I mean wow. PBMs are so, so smart. I mean why wouldn't the public believe that the evil pharmacists earning more than 110k per year are driving PBMs out of business (and maybe other small businesses as well)? The public doesn't know anything about PBMs, so sure, go ahead and claim you are a small business trying to single handedly bring down drug costs. It's so, so genius.

I feel like there must be a "truth in advertising" clause that is being broken. How far can you push subjective language until it stops bending and breaks?

Right I mean this is comically bad but you understand PBMs are never the payers? Like ever, with the exception of Optum fully insured business. The small businesses actually would be most affected by most state regulations due to ERISA laws.

Reactions: 1 user
Right I mean this is comically bad but you understand PBMs are never the payers? Like ever, with the exception of Optum fully insured business. The small businesses actually would be most affected by most state regulations due to ERISA laws.

I am just going by what the commercial told me dude! It clearly says that everyone is against making them pay more for drugs, except the evil overpaid independent pharmacy owner.

Reactions: 1 users
Here's a far more accurate video about what's going on:

Reactions: 1 users