PBPM Application Timeline

Started by bullybully
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bullybully

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this information can be found elsewhere. BUT...

I am applying to a number of different post-bacc programs (BM and Goucher are my top choices). I submitted my application earlier this week, and I am wondering about the turnaround time. I know it is super early in the process... should I expect a longer than usual wait time before hearing back? Any users who applied early in the application cycle and can give their experiences would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance 🙂