PCAT expiration.

Started by Shrami
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shrami

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long can i keep my pcat score until it expires/ have to retake?
 
I had a hard time with this issue. I scored in the 91st percentile on the PCAT in 2003. I had a hard time finding schools that would accept scores that old and from before the test changed. I did retake them in Jan but I had most of my interview invites before the new scores came out. Some schools do have a 5 year rule. For the other schools, it seemed like just a formality.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, those of who preparing PCAT, I have some questions to ask.

Is it test by computer like GRE ? or is it like paper test?

and Can I cancel my score after exam if I want to?

Because I know GRE and DAT, I can cancel my score at the end of the test.

Thank you in advance. Good luck with your studying. 🙂
 
The maximum I've seen is five years unless the school doesn't care at all. However, many would like scores that are more recent like two years ago. It varies per school so it's best to keep track of the differences between schools.