PCAT for U of T Pharmacy (1st Post!)

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

essel99

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

Brand new to the forum here, so still feeling my way around - apologies in advance if I get super lost!

I'm applying to U of T Pharmacy, not this year for Sept 2017 admission but for Sept 2018. I know it's a bit early, but I want to take the PCAT this year in July 2017 (my first time).

I won't be able to take physiology or immunology by then, so would studying for these areas using study guides be enough, and which study guides do you guys recommend?

Thanks so much in advance 🙂
 
I just wrote today, got 98%ile composite. I used Collins for chem and quant, Kaplan for bio. I also wrote one Kaplan and 3 Pearson practice tests to prepare.
 
I didn't take physiology and immunology until pharmacy school and I got a 99, honestly, English is the biggest opportunity, if you can read fast, you have a tremendous advantage, I give this to all my prepharmers.