PCAT in February 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sisi-M

Reaction score
Hi all,
I took PCAT on February 14, but my score was very low. Exam was very hard, specially Biology and chemistry. I studied Dr Collin. Can somebody tell me how can I improve my score. Also, does any one know if there is any limit for taking PCAT exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes there is a limit, I don't know the number you will have to look it up.
When you were "studying" the Dr Collins material, did you know what was going on or were you just memorizing the answers to the questions? If you think you are lacking basic knowledge of chemistry and biology then I suggest you look up Chad's videos for chemistry and use the Cliffsnotes AP Biology 3rd edition for biology.

Yes there is a limit, I don't know the number you will have to look it up.
When you were "studying" the Dr Collins material, did you know what was going on or were you just memorizing the answers to the questions? If you think you are lacking basic knowledge of chemistry and biology then I suggest you look up Chad's videos for chemistry and use the Cliffsnotes AP Biology 3rd edition for biology.
thanks. do you know how many time we can take PCAT ?

thanks. do you know how many time we can take PCAT ?

Pearson places registration restrictions after taking the PCAT five times. You can still take it past this limit, but Pearson requires additional documentation. In general, I'd recommend a max of 3 PCAT scores.

Yes, I used Dr. Collins and I did not memorize. I actually learned the topic at hand in its entirety. The PCAT has become comprehensive based.

TLDR: don't just memorize Dr. Collins but Dr. Collins is great for practice.