PCAT in relation to MCAT

Started by Farcus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farcus

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know in both math,stat,chem,ochem,and bio they're more or so along the same lines so you would guys say studying exam books for MCAT will also prepare one for PCAT? I also have PCAT book as well... Its just kaplan's verbal for PCAT is so short and I just recently got barron's 10th ed MCAT book in hopes of working on my verbal/reading.

So i'm also gonna say its a pretty big consensus here that examkracker mcat 101's verbal section is a very good prep for PCAT as I read in a few forums that went along such lines.
 
I know in both math,stat,chem,ochem,and bio they're more or so along the same lines so you would guys say studying exam books for MCAT will also prepare one for PCAT? I also have PCAT book as well... Its just kaplan's verbal for PCAT is so short and I just recently got barron's 10th ed MCAT book in hopes of working on my verbal/reading.

So i'm also gonna say its a pretty big consensus here that examkracker mcat 101's verbal section is a very good prep for PCAT as I read in a few forums that went along such lines.

i am using examkrackers books for the PCAT....and also studying from kaplan MCAT 09 for the PCAT...i think that if you study realy well for the MCAT you should be fine for the PCAT..thats what i think coz i dont think PCAT is harder than the PCAT ANYWAY ....😱